Wednesday 30 April 2008

Perma-worries

WORRY NUMBER ONE- Okay, so after my Psychology lesson today, I'm going to go pick up my statement of entry (basically my exam timetable) from the sixth form centre. It just serves to remind me that my exams are looming and I probably haven't done as much revision as I perhaps should have.

WORRY NUMBER TWO- After I've picked up my statement of entry, I'm going to the bank to ask about their student accounts. This worry probably falls under several subcategories, such as money worries, uni worries and future worries (not to mention the pointless-excursion-to-my-bank-because-I-haven't-done-the-loans-form-yet worry, and the it's-my-own-fault-for-being-lazy worry)

Other than this, I'm perfectly happy. Well, my wrist hurts after a mock exam in English (two hours writing off-the-point drivel about Hamlet and transcripts), which my friend decided to skip because she got paid today and she wanted to go shopping (damn her. Although yesterday she promised to buy me 'something pretty'- whether she actually will or not, we shall see tomorrow)

Anyway, only a minute to go before my Psychology lesson (a pointless hour of talking about cultural differences or something) If I have anything interesting to recount later (such as what will possibly be an interesting conversation at the bank, seeing as I don't understand anything to do with loans, interests, bank accounts or indeed money, apart from that it apparantly buys happiness) then I will post another blog, but if not, til next time :)

No comments: