Sunday 27 April 2008

Well, this is new.

I've had blogs before, but never one like this. Normally I have to add the pages myself, sort out the backgrounds and stuff....argh. It's a nightmare. So I thought I'd get a new one. Look. See it's newness.

Basically this blog will be a selection of my random thoughts (pretty much as they come to me), books I'm reading, anecdotes or quotes I hear that day, my current anime watchings, my creative writings (or other people's, though with permission and I'll give them the credit)...basically anything that's on my mind at the time.

So yes. Please enjoy my blog, although I doubt many people will read it. My following posts probably won't be this articulate (like I said, random thoughts). But I hope that I will have at least a couple faithful readers (and I am hoping to update this as often as I can).

So yes, welcome to Cooro's Blogg. I hope you enjoy it in the posts to come.

Cooro xx