Friday 23 May 2008

Anime updates

After several weeks of neglected anime (stupid exams) I thought I'd indulge myself a little this weekend.

Started off with episodes 3 and 4 of Code Geass R2 (the second season) and then finished with episode 1 of Fushigi Yuugi. I'm currently reading the manga and I love it. The anime isn't quite as successful [first impressions] but I'm not going to watch any more of it until I've finished the manga series. I finished volume 6 today, so only 12 more to go. Yeesh. I hope the library has them all.

Not a lot to start on, I know, but it took me a while to find episode 3 of Code Geass and I was doing other things as well. Might watch a few more eps of various series over the weekend- I want to finish Lemon Angel Project this summer, as well as more of Death Note- but from Monday revision takes priority.

No comments: