Wednesday 14 May 2008

Sad today :(

Yes, I am. Firstly, I haven't slept properly since last Thursday. Basically it was like this: On Friday night, I was in pain. EVERYTHING hurt, but mostly my head, my left eye, and my chest. It felt like someone was sitting on me and poking my eye with a stick. So I didn't get any sleep.

The other nights I've slept a little, but not much (about 4 hours per night) so I'm completely wiped.

Also since then, I've been ill. Like, bad headache, hayfever, cold, eye strain, generally illness kind of ill. It's not nice.

Plus I've had three mock exams these last couple of weeks, which were okay but not brilliant (in one of them I got a B, which is fine, but in another I did fairly well, but not as well as I'd hoped), and I have a real exam this Friday.

Here's why I should be happy:
  • new library books
  • half day tomorrow
  • FINALLY got my stupid politics exam info, after going into the exams office yesterday and yelling at them. I was annoyed, headachy and that was the third time I'd gone in to ask them about it. I think they mostly gave me the info so that I'd stop yelling, to be honest.

Here's why I'm not happy:

  • Feel ill
  • exams
  • tired
  • misunderstood what about five different people have said today, including two on The Student Room (I hate misunderstanding, it's generally embarrasing)
  • revision. I'm at the end of my techer with that.

So yeah. Not my day today. The signs I posted earlier (which were sent to me in an email from a friend) lightened my mood a bit earlier, until my headache came back. Now I'm going to watch Mock the Week, read some Rave Master and then try and sleep.

No comments: