Tuesday 6 May 2008

Waffo

Posted by Cooro at 19:26


'Waffo' appeared on TSR today. Obviously Truered, but it did take me a while to work it out. Seeing as he's called 'Waffo' and has the waffo smiley as his pic (Tru is seemingly obsessed with the Waffo smiley) it's kind of obvious. Also him saying that he loves Byakuya (that's pretty much when I twigged his identity.) He knows my Byakuya fangirlism. At that point, I asked him how many Bleach eps he's seen (because I know Tru has seen very little, if any, of Bleach) but he never got back to me on that one. Shame. I was going to try quizzing him on whatever episode he said and see what he came up with, but oh well. At that point, I got bored.

Anyway, Truered's blatant dupe account aside, I had a mock exam in psychology today. I think it went pretty well apart from the approaches question (you have to come up with a possibly investigation and outline it's limitations... gah. Pointless and difficult). I think the depression and non-human animals sections of the paper went well though (I did some pretty extensive revision this morning on those).


The weird fairy thing, by the way, is the waffo smiley.




No comments: