Saturday 24 May 2008

Euroblog part 5!

Oh, the joys of Sky+! We were curious as to how the Georgians had done their costume change, so we wound it back. They threw a big white sheet over them and poof! Eurowhite appeared! It was really clever!


If I voted, I'd go for Turkey. Cara wants Azerbaijan to win.

Their 'odd song to fill time while we count the votes' is truly rubbish. To think, Riverdance first came about as a filler piece once when Ireland were hosting Eurovision, and they've gone on to be world famous for their amazing dancing (I'm a Riverdance fan). I don't think this lot have any hope of that. Well, maybe in Serbia, but they won't be world famous.

Right, I think the filler stuff is over (filler is a phrase I borrowed from anime, for my non-anime liking readers, if any). I think they're nearly done with counting the votes, so I'm going to do my very best with this. I'm only going to write the twelve point votes at the moment, because it's difficult to type as quickly as the over-excited country representatives speak. But my sister, bless her, is going to try and write down every single vote (good luck to her) so I'll nab that off her tomorrow and add them to Euroblog part 6 (or 7, which it will probably be by that time)

I can't believe they bumped Doctor Who to next week for this. Gah.

I've written too much here. I'm going to make Euroblog part 6 specifically for the results.

No comments: