Saturday 24 May 2008

Euroblog part 3!

13 countries remaning, apparantly.

PORTUGAL- Wogan likes the song. I'm curious again. Vania Fernandes. Okay, the singer is in black, but the dancers (or statues? They're not moving. Oh, now they are) are in the ever-prevalent eurowhite. I like her voice, but I like her hair more. It's all purple and pretty. Oh, the dancers sing, to. And they're not dancing. Singing statues, maybe? I do like this song, but I doubt I'll really remember it. I doubt it will win, too. It's not tacky enough. Okay, maybe that's not fair, but you know what I mean. Spain'll vote for it, no doubt. Kind of concerned as to why the singing statues are wearing togas, though. I thought this was Portugal, not Italy.

LATVIA- 'Wolves of the Sea' by Pirates of the Sea. I like their pirate costumes! I think they've watched too much Pirates of the Carribean, to be honest. 'With a hi-hi-ho and a hi-hi-hey!' Catchy! Hee hee! Wobbly plastic cutlass! Nice! This is just tacky and catchy enough to win! It's a Baltic state, so I can see the other Baltic states voting for them. Russia will vote for them, and Latvia will return the favour, I predict. The Ukraine might vote for them too, unless they vote for Russia as they often do.

SWEDEN- Charlotte Perrelli 'Hero'. This woman was born in black and white, it seems. Is she dead? Oh, she's in colour now. Cool trick. Eurosilver. Kind of catchy song, it reminds me of the 'I need a hero' song from Shrek (probably it's inspiration, I reckon). Hang on... two women in black appeared while I was typing!! Where did they come from? Ah! And now men in grey suits have appeared. Where are these people coming from?! Ooh, pretty blue lasers... this seems to be going down well, Sweden might just win this... the other Scandanavian states will probably vote for them.

DENMARK- 'All Night Long' by Simon Mathew. I like his braces. And his cap. Kind of 1930's, a bit like what Richard Gere wore when he first appeared in 'Chicago'. Ooh, my bus driver the other day looked EXACTLY like Richard Gere. It was uncanny. I often get one who looks kind of like John Barrowman, too. (I think from this you can tell I'm unimpressed by this song. Sure, it's foot-tappingly catchy, or it would be if I didn't have my laptop on my knee, but it's kind of... boring)

GEORGIA- 'Peace will come' by Diana something or other. Black, but Eurowhite hair. Apart from Diana. I'm kind of worried about the dancers, they sort of look like they're having fits. Aren't any of the officials going to check them out? Right, the song... I'll put it plainly. I hate it. I really do. There is nothing good, spectacular or even memorable about it. I'm not even going to write anything about it. No offence to any Gerogians, but ew.

I'll go to Euroblog part 4 after the next entry.

Oh my god, the Gerogians suddenly changed from black to Eurowhite. How?!

UKRAINE- Russia will vote for them. Whatever their song is, Russia will vote for them, I bet. Ani Lorak 'Shady Lady'. Eurosilver and a big glass thing with men trapped in it. In weird light boxes. Wearing eyeliner. Oh, they escaped from the boxes. Probably some odd Eastern European dating ritural or something. They also nod everytime this beep-beep sound appears, which is becoming more irritaing everytime they do it. Oh, she's on top of the light box. How'd she get up there? Maybe she flew. The dance kind of reminds me of one of those exercise things they have on the radio in Japan, all starjumps and stuff.

Short break, so on to Euroblog part 4 (and oh my god what is that woman wearing?! It's like she drowned in a rosebush.)

No comments: