Saturday 24 May 2008

Saturday sucks

There was an anime convention in London (I assume) today. Some of the people from TSR went.

Did I go, I hear you ask?

No. I spent my saturday watching one of Mum's work collegues taking our summerhouse away and teaching our pond fish to eat from my hand.

Fun, I think not (although playing with the fish was kind of fun, they actually learn very quickly! The shubunkins, Aristotle, Galileo, Dante and Barbie were vaguely good at it. The comets weren't great, and the mirror carp were great at it, although kind of violent. AJ was the best at it. And yes, I named one of my fish after someone I know on TSR, because it's a fish [albiet not a jellyfish] and it looks kind of angry)

I'm going to do a Euroblog (or Euroblogg, thanks to the typo in my URL) to cover the Eurovision song contest tonight. This will probably be my comments on each entry and who gave douze points to each contestant. Something like that. We'll see.

No comments: