Wednesday 21 May 2008

More quick updates

Firstly- two more days of college. Argh. I mean, apart from exams and stuff (which aren't even being held at college, which seems kind of stupid but I still have to come in the day before each exam to find out exactly where in the King's Centre I have to go), but it's still a pretty big deal. I mean, only a couple of years ago I was all upset about leaving high school, after five long and arduous years, and now after only two years I'm leaving college too. I can feel the wind move my hair as time flys by.

Secondly- I told one of my friends about the Waterstone's thing. I hope she'll submit something to, but if she got into the postcard book and I didn't, I wouldn't be very happy. Especially as I want to be a writer and she just wants to be a Boradway star or a computer programme writer or something.

Thirdly- Happy birthday Truered! :)

Only 7 minutes until psychology. As it's wednesday I only get half an hour break between lessons so I've been in the college library Googling myself. You get a couple of things for 'Cooro', not all about me (you get things like my myspace and TSR profile and stuff) and you get nothing at all for my real name (but lots and lots of pages about a certain actress who shares my surname)

Oh yeah. I'm not bored at all.

No comments: