Sunday 4 May 2008

TDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TDW, I hear you ask? Well, tomorrow is the Mayday bank holiday so.....Three Day Weekend!!! Yay :) Although I will be spending tomorrow revising after slacking off to make a video to put on youtube (will add it in a minute).

Spent the morning making fried bread for me and my sister. It was kind of an experiement because I'd never made it before, but it was pretty good, although I could pretty much feel my arteries hardening just by looking at the stuff. So I then spent the rest of my morning exercising. Which was rather enjoyable.

After that I rearranged my bookcases (why? no idea. I tend to do that when I don't feel well, but I haven't been feeling particularly ill today. I guess I just fancied a change) and then made the video. It's a colloection of photos of Evita, put to the song 'She's Always A Woman' by John Barrowman (It's originally a Billy Joel song, but the Barrowman version worked better). It's all my own work :)




Most of the photos are fairly common ones (i.e. ones I found really easily using Google) but some of them (like the one of her having her hair and nails done, and the one with the bike) took a bit of work to find. The Googling and photo searching took a couple of hours, the song choice took a minute, and the actual film took me about an hour to make, with the editing and stuff. I feel fairly pleased with it. I hope you like it.

No comments: